Home >> Our Favorites
Our all time favorite trip was to Botswana, where we went on a 2 week safari.
We had a great time in China, and felt very welcome. So much culture, nature, markets, great food...
Great food, great wine, and an amazingly rich culture and history.
Fabulous people, amazing food, and great sights. Where else do you get given perfume on the bus?
The cheapest country we've ever been to - amazing sights, fabulous food, gracious people.
The farthest we've ever felt from home. Morocco is truly a different world.
The ancient sites of Egypt are incomparable
- L'As du Falafel, Paris
- Taxim, Istanbul
- Giolitti, the best Gelato in the world, Rome, Italy
- Le Sud, Lyon, France (Paul Bocuse)
- Gongdelin Vegetarian Restaurant, Beijing
- Multiple food stands, Ayutthaya Night Market, Thailand
- Any Food Stand, Djemna el Fna, Marrakesh, Morroco
Top Places to Go Shopping
Top Places We Want to Go
- Machu Pichu, Peru
- GBR and Uluru, Australia
- Timbuktu, Mali
- Great Migration/Chimps, Tanzania
- Gorillas, Uganda/Rwanda
- Trans Siberian